Cook time: Ready in under 15 minutes
Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes
Suitable for vegetarians
Perfect for Extra Easy SP
Syns per serving: FREE
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 large leeks, thinly sliced
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 400g frozen garden peas
- 2 baby cos lettuce, outer leaves removed, cut into 8 wedges
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint
- Spray a medium non-stick saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the garlic and leek and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until soft.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1 -2 minutes.
- Add the peas and lettuce and cook, covered, for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
Season to taste and transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with the mint and serve immediately.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230