- 4 x 150g skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1tbsp finely chopped rosemary leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and very finely chopped
- 1 large egg white
- 500g new potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 300g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4tbsp fat free vinaigrette
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
- To make this chicken breast recipe, place the chicken breasts between sheets of cling film and, using a mallet or rolling pin, beat lightly until about 1.5cm thick. Remove the cling film and season well.
- Mix together the lemon zest, chopped rosemary and garlic and spread over the chicken breasts.
- Preheat the grill to medium and line the grill pan with foil. Beat the egg white on a plate with a little salt and pepper until frothy. Dip the chicken in the egg white and place on the grill pan. Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once until browned and crisp.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in lightly salted water for 10 minutes, adding the green beans for the final 3 minutes, then drain. Toss the potatoes, green beans and cherry tomatoes with the vinaigrette and season.
- Divide the potato salad between four plates then serve with the chicken and lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230