- 300g dried puy lentils, or green lentils
- 1.5 litres vegetable stock
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 sticks celery, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 carrots, grated or finely chopped
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 8 rashers lean bacon, fat removed and finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Gently fry the onion, celery and garlic until the onion is soft and translucent
- Add the (rinsed) lentils, carrots and vegetable stock, bring to the boil, and simmer for 25 minutes.
- While you are waiting for the lentils, fry the bacon until crispy, and set to one side.
- After 25 minutes, add the tomatoes, puree and bacon and season well.
- Simmer gently for a further 30 minutes. The soup should be a thick consistency. If it looks to watery, bubble at a high heat for a few minutes to reduce it.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230