Free, Serves 4
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 150g peeled butternut squash, finely chopped
- 80g dried red split lentils
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 litre boiling vegetable stock
- 70g baby leaf spinach, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Put all the ingredients except the spinach and coriander in a large saucepan over a high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables and lentils are soft.
- Stir in the spinach and cook for a few minutes until wilted. Stir in the coriander, season to taste and serve hot. Enjoy!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230