908g/2lb potatoes, peeled and chopped
salt and freshly ground black pepper
283g/10oz fat free natural yogurt
1 tsp English mustard powder
6 spring onions, finely sliced
low calorie cooking spray
8 rashers of bacon, cut into bite-sized pieces
681g/1lb 8oz lamb’s liver
113ml/4fl oz beef stock
1. Boil the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted water for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain, then return to the pan.
2. Stir together the yogurt and mustard powder. Then add to the potatoes, and mash until smooth. Stir in the spring onions (reserving a few to garnish). Season well, set aside and keep warm.
3. Spray a large non-stick pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Fry the bacon pieces for 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through and browned. Put the bacon on a plate, cover and keep warm.
4. Season the liver on both sides. Spray a frying pan with low calorie cooking spray, add the liver and cook over a high heat for 30 seconds on each side (until nicely browned but pink and juicy on the inside). Return the bacon to the pan, add the stock, and bring the liver and bacon to the boil.
5. Remove from the heat. Heap the mash onto warmed serving plates and sprinkle over the reserved spring onions. Spoon over the liver and bacon and serve with grilled tomatoes.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230