- 340g dried macaroni
- 310g broccoli florets
- 110g grated smoked cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 255g quark
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6. Boil the macaroni in a large pan for 10-12 minutes, adding the broccoli for the last four minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Mix together the smoked cheese, garlic, chilli flakes, quark and egg yolks in a large bowl, and season. Add the pasta and broccoli and toss to coat.
3. Divide the pasta mixture between four individual oven proof dishes and bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Remove and serve immediately.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230