- 8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp lime juice
For The Coleslaw:
- ¼ white cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Put the chicken in a shallow bowl with the smoked paprika and lemon juice and mix well. Preheat the grill to its highest setting (or heat a griddle until very hot).
- Cook the chicken for 7 minutes, then turn the chunks over and cook for a further 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Make the mango dressing by mixing the mango, coriander, ½ teaspoon of salt and the lime juice with a good twist of black pepper. Set aside.
- Make the coleslaw by mixing together the cabbage, carrots, red onion, white wine vinegar and lime juice with some seasoning in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange the chicken on top of the coleslaw, then spoon the mango dressing over the top.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230