- 900g baby new potatoes, cut into small bite-size pieces
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large red onion, finely sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 level tbsp Sharwood’s Mango Chutney
- 280g sugarsnap peas
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Place the potatoes, chicken and onion in a roasting tin and season well.
- Mix the mango chutney with 4 tbsp water and add to the chicken.
- Cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes, stirring in the sugarsnap peas for the final 5 minutes. Divide between 4 plates and serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising. These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230