Syns per serving: Extra Easy – Syn-free.
• Fry Light
• 500gm extra lean turkey mince
• freshly ground black pepper
• small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
• 2 large onions, finely chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 450gm carrots, diced
• 400gm new potatoes, diced
• 1tbsp paprika
• 500gm carton passata
1. Mix the turkey mince with half the fresh parsley, then season to taste with black pepper. Shape the mixture into 20 meatballs.
2. Heat a large non-stick frying pan or flameproof casserole sprayed with Fry Light and fry the meatballs for 4-5 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally to prevent them from sticking, until the meatballs are browned all over.
3. Add the chopped onions, garlic, carrots, potatoes and 284ml (half a pint) of boiling water to the pan. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Stir in the paprika, passata and half the remaining parsley. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for a further 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes and carrots are tender. Season to taste and sprinkle with the remaining parsley to serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230