- 1 large bottled roasted red pepper in brine, drained and roughly chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 2 medium onions, 1 chopped and 1 finely chopped
- 2 level tbsp fajita seasoning* (see tip)
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes (chipotle if possible)
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 small red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 300g butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into bite-size chunks
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 500g pork loin, visible fat removed, cut into large chunks
- 400g can or carton black beans, drained and rinsed
- 70g baby leaf spinach
- 200g can sweetcorn kernels in water, drained
- Small pack fresh coriander, chopped
- Lime juice, to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150g fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- Put the roasted red pepper, garlic, chopped onion (reserving the finely chopped onion) and 3 tablespoons water in a small food processor and blitz until puréed.
- Put the roasted red pepper purée in a large saucepan and add the finely chopped onion, spices, fresh red pepper, stock cube and 800ml boiling water. Bring to the boil over a high heat then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the squash and simmer for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Fry the pork in batches for about 5 minutes or until just cooked.
- Add the pork to the saucepan along with the black beans, spinach, sweetcorn and half the coriander. Cook for 5 minutes then season to taste with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix the yogurt with the remaining coriander, season lightly and serve with the pork. Enjoy!
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230