Serves 4, Ready in 45 minutes
- 450g floury potatoes, Desiree or King Edward, peeled and cubed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 large red onion, two-thirds sliced into rings, one-third grated
- 75g reduced-fat Cheddar, grated
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp yellow/white mustard seeds
- 2 large gherkins, cubed, plus 4 tbsp vinegar from the jar
- ½ tsp sweetener
- Lettuce leaves
- 350g mixed tomatoes, sliced/halved
- ½ cucumber, sliced
1.Preheat your oven to 200°C/ fan 180°C/gas 6. Toss the potatoes in the oregano, season and spray with low-calorie cooking spray. Spread in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, line a separate baking tray with baking paper and spray lightly with low calorie cooking spray. Put the mince, grated onion, cheese and 1 tsp mustard power in a bowl and season.
2. Mix well with your hands, then roll into 20 balls and place on the tray. Put in the oven with the potatoes for a further 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Whisk the remaining mustard powder with the mustard seeds, gherkin vinegar and sweetener to make a dressing.
3. Divide the gherkins, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, sliced onion and chips between 4 bowls. Top each with 5 mini cheeseburgers and the mustard dressing.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230