- 60g low fat spread
- 10 reduced fat digestive biscuits
- 10 sheets of leaf gelatine
- 200ml skimmed milk
- 4 level tbsp cocoa powder, plus 1 tsp to dust
- 2 tsp coffee granules
- 250g quark
- 3 x 175g pots Muller Light Vanilla yogurt (or any free vanilla yogurt)
- 4 tbsp sweetener
- 5g milk chocolate, grated, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 190C, gas 5 and line an 18cm springform tin with non-stick baking parchment.
- Melt the spread in a pan over a low heat.
- Meanwhile, put the biscuits in a sealable food bag, bash into fine crumbs and tip into a bowl. Pour in the melted spread, stir well and spoon the mixture into the prepared tin to cover the base, pressing down evenly. Bake for 12-15 minutes then set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, put the gelatine sheets into a small bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soften for 5 minutes.
- Mix the milk, cocoa powder and coffee granules in a jug and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes. Squeeze the excess liquid from the gelatine sheets, add the sheets to the milk and whisk until they have dissolved.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the quark, yogurt, sweetener and cooled milk using a hand whisk and pour on to the biscuit base. Chill for 4 hours or until set.
- Release the pie from the tin and put the pie, still on its base if necessary, on a serving plate. Sprinkle over the grated chocolate and extra cocoa and slice to serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230