- 400g fresh mixed berries (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries)
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- Icing sugar, to dust (optional)
- Fat free natural fromage frais, to serve
- Fresh mint leaves, to decorate
For the pancakes
- 150g plain flour
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp finely grated orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Place the berries in a bowl with the sweetener and toss to mix well. Leave to stand at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- To make the pancakes, sift the flour into a bowl with the sweetener and a pinch of salt. Mix in the eggs, milk, orange zest and vanilla essence and whisk until smooth.
- Spray a small frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Pour one-eighth of the batter into the pan to coat the bottom, tilting and swirling the pan to spread the batter.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned at the base then carefully flip over and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan, fold into quarters and keep warm while you make the remaining pancakes.
- Serve the pancakes with the berries. They’re delicious lightly dusted with icing sugar (1 Syn per level teaspoon) and served with a spoonful of fromage frais and a sprig of mint.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230