Ready in 1 hour, plus standing
- 800g skinless white fish fillets
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves
- Small handful of fresh coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 egg, beaten
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Small handful of shredded fresh mint, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Salad, to serve
For the tomato sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150ml boiling vegetable stock
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 and line a baking tray with non-stick baking parchment.
- Put the fish, onion, garlic, coriander, cumin and egg in a food processor and blend until fairly smooth. Transfer to a bowl and, using your hands, shape the mixture into 24 balls. (If the mixture is too wet to form balls, chill it for at least 30 minutes to firm it up first.) Arrange the fish balls on the baking tray, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the tomato sauce. Spray a wide non-stick saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the spices and onion and cook for 10 minutes or until the onion has softened. Add the stock and simmer for 2-3 minutes then add the tomatoes and garlic. Season and simmer for 15 minutes or until quite thick.
- Remove the fish balls from the oven and stir them into the tomato sauce. Cover the pan, turn the heat to very low and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave the balls to stand, uncovered, for at least 10 minutes. Scatter with the mint and serve hot or warm with lemon wedges and a nice crunchy salad.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230