½ Syn per serving, serves 4
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 large or 8 small lean lamb leg steaks, visible fat removed, cut into thin strips
- 2 large aubergines, cut into finger-thick strips
- 3 peppers (any colours), deseeded and sliced
- 2 level tbsp harissa paste
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Chopped fresh coriander, to serve
- Spray a wide, non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the lamb and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add the aubergines and peppers and stir-fry for 6-8 minutes or until softened. Stir in the harissa paste and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and 200ml boiling water, season lightly and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 8-10 minutes or until most of the liquid has gone, stirring often. Scatter with coriander and divide evenly between bowls to serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230