4½ Syns per serving
1 hour 30 minutes~ Serves 6
3 large egg whites
1 level tsp cream of tartar
200g plums, pitted and thickly sliced
200g fat free natural Greek yogurt, whisked
1 level tsp icing sugar, to dust
1. Preheat your oven to 160°C/fan 140°C/gas 3. Line a baking tray with baking paper and draw on a 20cm-diameter circle.
2. To make the meringue, put the egg whites in a large, clean glass bowl. Beat with an electric hand whisk on a medium speed until they form stiff peaks. Turn the speed to high and add the sugar,a spoonful at a time, beating for 3-4 seconds in between until the mixture becomes thick and glossy. Quickly beat in the cream of tartar and vinegar.
3. Using a metal spoon, spread the mixture over the circle on the baking paper, building up the edges to form a bowl shape.Turn the oven down to 110°C/fan 90°C/gas ¼. Bake for 1 hour, or until the meringue sounds crisp when tapped underneath and is a pale coffee colour. Turn off the oven and leave inside until cold (this takes about 1 hour).
4. Meanwhile, put the cinnamon stick, star anise, wine, sweetener and 75ml water into a pan and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer gently for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the plums, and leave to cool completely. Remove the cinnamon stick and star anise (keep for decoration if you wish).
5. To serve, spoon the yogurt into the centre of the meringue and lightly dust with the icing sugar.Top with the plums, slice into 6 wedges and serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
[easy-social-share counters=0 style="button" hide_mobile="yes" point_type="simple"]
[easy-social-share buttons="facebook,pinterest,whatsapp" counters=0 style="button" only_mobile="yes" point_type="simple"] Warning
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php
on line 230