- Low calorie cooking spray
- 200g button mushrooms, chopped or thinly sliced
- 4 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 x 400g cans baked beans
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Large handful of chopped fresh chives
- 4 jacket potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Prick the jacket potatoes all over and place directly on to the middle shelf.
- Cook for 1½ – 2 hours, or until the skin is really crisp. Alternatively, you can put them in the microwave for 8-10 minutes.
- Spray a frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and gently cook the mushrooms, onions and garlic for about 15 minutes until softened.
- Add the beans and smoked paprika and cook gently for a further 10 minutes until the mixture is soft and pulpy.
- Scatter over the chives.Eat hot. Alternatively, cool, cover and chill, then reheat thoroughly and add to a hot jacket potato. Eat hot.
- Alternatively, cool, cover and chill, then reheat thoroughly and add to a hot jacket potato.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230