- 35g dried porcini mushrooms
- 600g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 3 portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1.8 litres boiling vegetable stock
- 600g closed-cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 6 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1½ tbsp white wine vinegar
- 15g fresh chives, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Soak the porcini mushrooms in 200ml boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Put the cauliflower, portobello mushrooms, stock and half of the closed-cup mushrooms into a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the porcini mushrooms and the strained soaking liquid, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and whizz until smooth with a stick blender.
- Add the onions, garlic, vinegar and remaining closed-cup mushrooms and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are very soft.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the chives. Season to taste and serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230