35g dried porcini mushrooms
600g cauliflower, cut into small florets
3 portobello mushrooms, chopped
1.8 litres boiling vegetable stock
600g closed-cup white mushrooms, sliced
2 large onions, finely chopped
6 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
1½ tbsp white wine vinegar
15g fresh chives, finely chopped
salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Soak the porcini mushrooms in 200ml boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Put the cauliflower, portobello mushrooms, stock and half of the closed-cup mushrooms into a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the porcini mushrooms and the strained soaking liquid, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and whizz until smooth with a stick blender.
- Add the onions, garlic, vinegar and remaining closed-cup mushrooms and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are very soft.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the chives. Season to taste and serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230