- 5cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 5 tbsp light soy sauce/tamari
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 350g dried long-grain rice
- Good grating of fresh nutmeg
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- ½ tbsp ground coriander
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small red onions, sliced
- 150g green beans, trimmed and cut into 2cm lengths
- 100g kale, large stalks removed, finely chopped
- 225g can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- ½ small pack fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Lime juice, to taste
- Mix one-third of the ginger and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in a bowl, stir in the chicken and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the pack instructions and drain well.
- Mix the remaining soy sauce with the nutmeg, pepper, chilli flakes and ground coriander and set aside.
- Spray a large non-stick wok or frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Lift the chicken out of the marinade, discarding the marinade, and fry for 5-6 minutes. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the remaining ginger to the pan along with the garlic, onions, green beans and a good splash of water and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the kale, bamboo shoots and a little more water and stir-fry for a further 1 minute.
- Add the cooked rice, chicken, soy sauce mixture and fresh coriander to the pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes, adding more water if needed. Add lime juice to taste and serve piping hot.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230