- 1kg potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 heaped tbsp quark
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 leeks, roughly chopped
- 350ml fish stock
- 300g skinless salmon fillet, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 300g skinless haddock fillet, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 200g cooked and peeled prawns
- Small handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 2 level tsp cornflour
- Cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 12-15 minutes or until tender and drain well. Mash the potatoes, mix in the quark and season well. Cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and fry the leeks over a low heat for 15 minutes or until softened. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
- Pour the stock in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add the salmon and haddock and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the fish to a large, shallow ovenproof dish. Add the prawns and parsley to the fish and gently mix together.
- Strain the fish stock into a clean pan and place over a high heat. Mix the cornflour with 1 tablespoon of cold water and add to the stock. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low and cook for 2 minutes. Add the leeks and pour the stock mixture over the fish. Gently mix everything together and season with the salt and pepper.
- Top the fish with the mashed potatoes, smooth down with a fork and bake for 20-25 minutes or until nicely browned. Divide the pie between the plates and serve with your favourite vegetables.
ULTIMATE SLIMMING TIPS!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230