Slimming World Cheese Sauce
3 Large Tomatoes
100 g Tinned Tomatoes
400 g Minced Beef
1 Large Onion
1 Red Pepper
6 Medium Eggs
1 Tbsp Garlic Puree
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning Herb
- Peel and dice the onion. Dice and remove the cores from the red pepper and tomatoes. Place them into a large pan along with your garlic puree and cook for 3 minutes or until the tomatoes have started to soften.
- Remove most of the pan contents and place them in your blender, along with the tinned tomatoes, just leaving enough in the pan for cooking your mince in. Blend the contents of the blender along with 1Tbsp of the Italian seasoning and leave in the blender for now.
- Cook the mince for 5 minutes on a high heat with the remaining pan contents and stir regularly.
- After 5 minutes put on a low heat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Use a ladle if you need to in order to remove any excess fat that has collected on the top.
- While the mince is simmering make the omelettes. Beat an egg in a measuring jug with a fork and make 1 omelette at a time on a medium heat in your frying pan. Place them all on a dinner plate and allow to cool a little.
- After 5 minutes, give it a stir, add the rest of the Italian seasoning and add the contents of the blender, give it a further stir, take off the heat and allow to cool for a minute or two.
- While it is cooling make the cheese sauce in the blender and put to one side.
- Fill your omelettes with mince and roll them up so that they look like cannelloni tubes. And stack them in the bottom of your casserole dish.
- Then cover them with the cheese sauce and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180c/360f.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230