- 300g Desirée potatoes, peeled and cut into 1.5cm cubes
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 100g lean bacon rashers, all visible fat removed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 4 Slimming World Syn-Free sausages from Iceland, each chopped into 3 pieces
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced into thick rings
- 200g button mushrooms, halved
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 tbsp very finely chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200g midi plum tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 25g reduced fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling
water and cook for 10-12 minutes or until just tender. Drain well
and set aside.
- Meanwhile spray a large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray
and place over a high heat. Add the bacon, sausages, onion rings
and mushrooms and stir-fry until lightly browned. NB: As the Slimming World sausages are frozen these should be pre-cooked.
- Add the potatoes to the mixture and stir to mix well.
- Whisk the eggs with the chopped parsley and season well. Pour this
over the potato mixture, scatter over the tomatoes and cook over a
gentle heat for 8-10 minutes or until the base is set.
- Sprinkle over the cheese and place under a preheated hot grill for
4-5 minutes or until lightly golden and set. Cut into thick wedges
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230