- 500g lean beef mince (less that 5% fat)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 400g can red kidney and black beans
- 800ml beef stock
- 250g dried macaroni pasta
- 120g cheddar, finely grated
- low calorie cooking spray/spray oil
- For the spice mix: 1 tsp chilli powder, 2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp onion granules, 1 tsp oregano, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 200c
- Get your spice mix ready by mixing all the spices together in a small bowl/ramekin
- Spray a large, oven-proof saucepan/casserole dish with cooking spray or oil, and gently fry the onion & garlic for 3 minutes
- Add the chopped red pepper, and fry for 1 more minute
- Add the beef mince, cook until brown, stirring and breaking it up with the spoon
- Stir the spice mix through the meat thoroughly
- Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, kidney beans and black beans and worcestershire sauce, stir again
- Add the beef stock and the macaroni and stir well. Pop a lid on and simmer gently for 15 minutes, until the macaroni is cooked. for the last few minutes, remove the lid and bubble gently, giving it a good stir.
- Remove from the heat, and stir through half of the cheese (60g)
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top, and oven-bake for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is melty, bubbling and browned a little on top.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230