- 150g basmati rice
- 1 tbsp curry powder (use mild/medium/hot as you’d prefer)
- 150g fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 stock cube (chicken is preferred)
- 130g green beans
- 250g lean diced chicken breast
- Fry light
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and slice your red onion finely, and then heat a large pan with Fry light. Once hot, add the onion, curry powder and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- While the onion is cooking, trim and cut the green beans in half. These will be used in a few minutes
- Once the onion has started to soften (2-3 mins), add the chicken to the pan and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add the stock cube to the pan and the tomato paste. Mix well
- Cook for a further 2 minutes, and add a tablespoon of water if the pan begins to get sticky. Once the chicken starts to brown, add the rice and stir well to coat everything in the seasoning
- Add 350ml of hot water and bring to the boil over a high heat. Once boiling, add the green beans
- Cover with a lid and reduce the heat to low. Cook for a further 10 minutes until the rice has absorbed all of the water. If the rice is not cooked, or the mixture tastes dry, add some more water (only little bits) until tender
- Once cooked, remove from heat and add seasoning. Serve the mixture with a large spoonful of the yogurt on top and enjoy
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230