300 g Minced Beef
1 Large Onion peeled and diced
2 Can Tinned Tomatoes
1 Can Black Beans
1 Can Haricot Beans
1 Can Chickpeas
300 g Mixed Vegetables
1 Tbsp Garlic Puree
1 Tbsp Tomato Puree
1 Beef OXO Cube
1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 Tbsp Mixed Spice
1 Tbsp Coriander
1 Tbsp Cumin
1 Tbsp Paprika
Salt & Pepper
- Place into your casserole dish the tinned tomatoes, garlic, onion and tomato puree. Cook on a high heat (and keep stirring) for 2-3 minutes or until the onions start to soften.
- Place the minced beef into your casserole dish and mix well.
- Peel and dice your other vegetables and throw these in too. Drain and add your beans and your chickpeas.
- Add the seasoning.
- Keep stirring and move the heat from high to low as this will then simmer the dish.
- Crumble in the beef OXO cube and also add 568ml (1 pint) or boiling water and mix well.
- Place the lid on the casserole dish and cook in a preheated oven at 200c for 30 minutes.
- Serve with some fat free yoghurt to balance out the heat.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230