- 6 lasagne sheets (choose wholewheat for extra fibre)
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 300g pack of 5% fat extra lean minced beef
- 100g carrots
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Fry light
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 100g mushrooms – chestnut or a variety work well
- Fresh basic to garnish
- Boil hot water in a pan, and then add the lasagne sheets to the pan to cook for around 10-12 minutes until tender
- Chop the carrots into small chunks, peel and grate the garlic
- Fry a large pan with Fry light and add the carrot for 1 minute. Add the 5% fat beef mince and cook for a further minute.
- Add the garlic to the mixture and cook until browned
- Crumble the stock cube (oxo is best for this) into the mixture and the tomato paste, sweetener and the balsamic vinegar. Season with salt/pepper
- Add around 200ml of the hot starchy pasta water to the mixture, and add the sliced mushrooms into the pan. Cook for a further 5 minutes
- Once the lasagne sheets are cooked, and the bolognese mix is ready, begin assembling your plate using layers of pasta sheets and tomato mixture. You can add some basil in each section too.
- Season with salt/pepper and sprinkle with the basil to garnish.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230