Cook time: 10 mins
Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes
Add 6 Syns if not using Wholemeal bread, 400g small sliced loaf as a Healthy Extra.
- 300g pack frozen cooked and peeled prawns, defrosted and drained
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 large tomatoes, halved, deseeded and finely chopped
- 100g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 3 level tbsp extra light mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices wholemeal bread (from small 400g loaf)
- 75g pack watercress
- In a bowl, mix the prawns with the lime juice, tomatoes, fromage frais and mayonnaise and season to taste.
- Place 2 slices of bread on each plate and top with a small handful of watercress.
- Divide the prawn topping between the bread and serve immediately.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230