- 220 g Paneer 13.5 syns for the whole recipe
- 1/2 Tsp Tumeric
- 1 Tsp Table salt
- 1 Tsp Mild chilli powder
- Fry-Light spray
- 2 Onions peeled and finely chopped,
- 4 Garlic cloves peeled and crushed
- 1 Green chilli finely chopped (I use the frozen mini blocks)
- 1 ” Ginger peeled and grated
- 1 Tsp Ground cumin
- 1 Tsp Ground coriander
- 600 g Frozen chopped spinach
- 200 g Frozen peas
- 1 Tsp Garam masala
- Cut the paneer into bite sized chunks. Place in a sandwich bag with the tumeric, salt and chilli powder. Roll around to coat.
- In a hot frying pan, coated in Fry Light spray, fry the paneer chunks in batches until browned on each side, gently turning them over and adding more spray when needed. Transfer them to a bowl as they are cooked.
- In the same pan, add more spray and the onions, garlic, chilli, ginger, cumin, coriander and fry until soft and golden brown.
- Add the spinach and cook for 6 or 7 minutes until cooked through. Blend in the pan so that the spinach and onion mixture becomes a smooth sauce. Add some water if you’d like it to be thinner.
- Add in the fried paneer, peas and garam masala and cook through on a low heat for 10 -15 minutes. Add salt to taste.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230