- 150g of dried (wholewheat) pasta twists
- 10 Swedish Style Quorn Balls
- 1 bag of spinach leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 carton of passata
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 pinch of salt
- Crushed pepper
- A sprinkling of basil
- Low calorie cooking spray.
- Boil the pasta on the hob following the instructions on the side of the packet
- While the pasta is boiling start cooking the Quorn balls from frozen in a large frying pan (you’ll need to lightly spray the pan with low calorie cooking spray first).
- Once the meatballs are browned, add the passata.
- Chop the onion and tomatoes and add them to the sauce along with the spinach and allow to simmer on a medium heat.
- Throw in a pinch of salt.
- Lightly dust the top of the sauce with crushed black pepper and add a sprinkling of basil before stirring it all in.
- Once the pasta is done, drain it and add it to the frying pan so that it becomes thoroughly covered in the sauce.
- Serve up and enjoy!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230