Ready in 20 minutes
- Half a bunch of spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 100ml boiling vegetable stock or water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 500g dried penne or other pasta
- Small handful of fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Mixed salad, to serve
- Put the spring onions, garlic, fresh and dried chilli, oregano, tomatoes and stock into a saucepan over a high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low, season to taste and cook gently for 10-12 minutes.
- While the sauce is cooking, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions and drain well.
- Mix the sauce into the pasta and divide equally between plates or bowls.
- Scatter over the basil leaves, grind over plenty of black pepper and serve hot. Enjoy with 2 level tbsp freshly grated Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), if desired. Serve with mixed salad.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230