Serves 4, Ready in 50 minutes
- 600g cauliflower, roughly chopped (about ½ large or 1 medium head)
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 Slimming World Syn-Free Pork Sausages, available from Iceland
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 100g passata with basil
- 100g mini plum tomatoes, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ½ yellow pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 100g quark
- Small handful of rocket or fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Salad, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 and line a 25cm heavy-based pizza tin with non-stick baking parchment. Put the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until you have very fine crumbs. Tip the crumbs into a large bowl, cover and microwave on high for 7-8 minutes or until softened. Set aside to cool. Mix the eggs into the cauliflower crumbs, season to taste and mix well.
2. Pat the cauliflower into the prepared tin, spray lightly with low calorie cooking spray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and just set. Meanwhile, cook the sausages according to the pack instructions then thinly slice and put them in a bowl.
3. Sprinkle over the paprika and most of the chilli flakes and toss well. Top the cauliflower base with the spiced sausage, passata, tomatoes, garlic, onion and yellow pepper. Add dollops of quark, sprinkle over the remaining chilli and bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden. Scatter over the rocket or basil leaves, cut into wedges and serve hot with salad.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230