4 slices wholemeal bread from a small loaf Blitzed in to bread crumbs
2 small eggs whisked in a shallow bowl
4 pork chops fat trimmed and tenderised
- Place the bread crumbs in a large shallow bowl and the whisked egg also a large shallow bowl.
- Using a meat tenderiser, flatten the chops until they’re just over half 1cm thick or thinner if possible.
- Spray a large frying pan with frylight and heat up.
- Now coat each chop with egg and then place in the breadcrumb bowl and give each a good coating of crumbs.
- Place in the frying pan and fry over medium to high heat for 4 minutes each side and serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.