- 1 large onion halved & thinly sliced
- 500 g diced beef all fat trimmed
- 1 beef stock pot
- 200 ml water
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweetener *Sukrin Gold is syn free
- 200 g mushrooms sliced *OPTIONAL
- 1 tbsp tomato pureé
- 1 whole Chinese cabbage shredded
- Spray a deep lidded saucepan or casserole dish with frylight and saute the onions.
- Add the beef to sear all sides over high heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and place the lid on top before simmering gently for 1 hour.
FOR MULTICOOKERS: After searing the meat and onions, cook on Pressure Cooker setting for 15 minutes.
FOR SLOW COOKERS: After searing the meat and onions, cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
- Serve with plenty of veggies and enjoy!