7 Syns per serving
- 4 baking potatoes, cut into thick wedges
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 500g lean pork mince (5% fat or less)
- 2 medium apples, finely grated
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 200g bag mixed salad leaves
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 6 tbsp fat-free vinaigrette
- 4 x 60g wholemeal rolls, split
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Boil the wedges for 4-5 minutes, then drain. Spread on a baking tray in a single layer and spray with low-calorie cooking spray. Season and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the mince, apples, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and parsley in a food processor and blitz until just combined. Season, then divide into 4 portions and shape each into a burger.
- Preheat your grill to high. Spray the burgers with low-calorie cooking spray and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Put the salad leaves and tomatoes in a bowl, drizzle over the vinaigrette and toss to coat. Fill each roll with a few salad leaves and tomato slices, and a burger. Serve with the wedges and remaining salad.