– 1 onion, finely chopped
-500g lean pork mince (5% fat or less)
– A splash of Worcestershire sauce
– 2 tsp dried sage
– 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
– Low-calorie cooking spray
– Salad leaves
– 2 tomatoes, sliced
– 4 x 60g wholemeal rolls
For the slaw:
– ½ red cabbage, finely shredded
– 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
– 2 level tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
– 100g fat-free natural fromage frais
– Juice of 1 lemon
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high. Put the onion and mince in a mixing bowl with the Worcestershire sauce, sage and garlic. Season well and divide the mixture into four, shaping each into a burger.
2. Lightly spray the burgers with the low-calorie cooking spray, place on a grill rack and grill for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned. While the burgers are cooking, mix all the slaw ingredients in a large bowl. Season and toss to mix well.
3. Put the salad, tomatoes, burgers and a little slaw into the rolls and serve with the rest of the slaw on the side.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230