4½ Syns each, makes 4
- 60g dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 3 eggs, separated*
- 1 level tbsp sweetener
- Finely grated zest of ½ orange
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais, to serve
- 4 fresh raspberries, to decorate
- 1 level tsp cocoa powder, to dust
- Melt the chocolate in a large heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, ensuring the bowl doesn’t touch the water (or melt it in the microwave on a low heat for 30 seconds). Leave to cool slightly.
- Whisk together the egg yolks, sweetener, orange zest and vanilla extract in a large bowl until smooth. Pour in the melted chocolate, whisking well.
- In a clean glass bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric hand whisk on a medium speed until they stand up in stiff peaks when the blades are lifted. Gently fold into the chocolate mixture using a metal spoon.
- Spoon into 4 small glasses and chill for 3-4 hours, or until set. Add a dollop of fromage frais and a raspberry to each pot and lightly dust with cocoa to serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230