- 170 g Large Cooked Peeled Prawns
- 3 tbsp Cherry Tomato & Basil Quark Cooking Cheese
- 1/2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 dash Worcestershire Sauce
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 pinch Paprika (or Cayenne Pepper)
- 1 Pickled Gherkin (finely chopped)
- 4 leaves Little Gem Lettuce
- Fresh Parsley (for garnish)
- Mix all the ingredients (except the prawns, lettuce, lemon and parsley) together in a bowl. Squeeze in the juice from one of the lemon wedges. Check the seasoning and add a little more black pepper if needed
- Arrange the salad leaves on a plate or in a bowl
- Stir the prawns into the sauce, then arrange them neatly on each leaf. Spoon over the remaining sauce, then garnish with the cucumber, tomato and lemon wedges and serve
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.