Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving: FREE
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into batons
- 1/2 broccoli head, cut into florets and stem chopped
- 600ml hot chicken stock
- 100g egg noodles
- 125g cooked prawns
- 100g frozen peas, thawed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp each freshly chopped coriander and chives
- Spray a non-stick wok with low-calorie cooking spray and fry the onion, pepper, carrot and broccoli for 10 mins. Add a splash of water if the vegetables start to stick.
- Push the vegetables to the side of the wok and pour in the stock. Add the noodles, pushing them down into the stock and let the vegetables sit on top or to the side.
- Stir in the prawns and peas for the last 1 min of cooking time.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and stir in the herbs. Season. Spray a non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and add the egg mixture.
- Swirl the mixture around to cover the whole base and cook on the heat for around 1 min until all the egg is set.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230