- 4 large eggs
- 200g dried small shell pasta shapes
- 200g asparagus, trimmed
- 200g sugarsnap peas
- 400g cooked peeled prawns
- 200g smoked salmon trimmings
- 50g wild rocket
- A small handful of fresh chives, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
For the Thousand Island dressing:
- 6 level tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
- 100g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Hard-boil the eggs for 8-10 minutes. Drain and allow to cool for a few minutes. Peel off the shells and roughly chop.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain, cool under cold running water and set aside. Steam the asparagus and peas for 3-4 minutes, drain and cool under cold running water.
- Put all the salad ingredients in a wide salad bowl, season with black pepper and toss well.
- To make the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients. Pour over the salad and toss well again.
Tip: Replace the prawns and salmon with shredded ready-cooked turkey breast slices – the dressing still works a treat.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230