6 slices of wafer thin ham
Fat free plain cottage cheese
Mushrooms – sliced
Tomato – sliced
Potato – sliced
4 eggs beaten
- Using Frylight cooking spray, grease a muffin tray.
- Line the muffin tray with sliced ham.
- Dollop a teaspoon of fat free cottage cheese in the bottom.
- Add a slice of mushroom/tomato/potato or whatever else you fancy.
- Pour the beaten eggs over each one.
- Bake in an oven, pre heated to around 200 c until the egg has set. Mine took about twenty minutes but the cooking time varies a lot depending on how much egg mix you put into the muffins.
- When they’re cooked, leave them to cool before turning them out.
- Eat hot or cold.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230