- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, roughly chopped
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 410g can cannellini beans, drained
- 400g can pinto beans, drained
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 300g pack Quorn Chicken-Style Pieces
- Small handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Spray a large non-stick saucepan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the onion, garlic, carrot and fennel and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, thyme and beans, season well and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to medium and cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the Quorn pieces and cook for 1-2 minutes to heat through. Scatter over the parsley and serve hot with a big bowl of couscous.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230