- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less), or Quorn mince
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 200g passata with garlic and herbs
- Large handful of fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 level tsp sweetener
- 12oz dried pappardelle pasta
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and chilli flakes, then stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the ground cinnamon and beef or Quorn mince and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, passata, basil and sweetener and season lightly. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a low heat, cover and cook gently for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, drain well and divide between 4 bowls. Spoon over the ragù sauce and serve immediately.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230