- 4 sponge fingers, roughly broken up
- 450g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1tbsp sweetener
- 3 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
- Divide the sponge fingers between 4 heatproof ramekins.
- Lightly crush the raspberries, stir in half the sweetener and spread the mixture over the sponge fingers.
- In a clean bowl, whisk the egg whites with the remaining sweetener until stiff and glossy. Spoon the mixture over the raspberries and bake for 8 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Dust with icing sugar if you like (1 Syn per level teaspoon). These are best served hot.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230