- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 12 rashers of back bacon, all visible fat removed, cut into bite-size strips
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3 tbsp tomato purée
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1.2 litres chicken stock
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained
- 50g dried angel hair pasta, broken into short lengths
- 100g kale, thickly shredded
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spray a flameproof heavy-based casserole dish with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a low heat. Add the carrots, celery, onion and bacon and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the garlic, herbs and tomato purée and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and most of the stock, stir and bring to the boil.
- Cover, reduce the heat to very low and cook for 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the beans and pasta, adding the rest of the stock if the soup seems too thick. Scatter the kale over the top and cover. Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the pasta is tender. Season and serve in warmed bowls.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230