Free, serves 6
- 750g waxy new potatoes, such as Charlotte
- 4 eggs*
- half a bunch of spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved, deseeded and roughly chopped
For the dressing
- 150g fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp mustard powder mixed with 2 tsp water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Small handful of chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 12-15 minutes or until just tender. Drain well and leave to cool. Halve lengthways and put into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, put the eggs into a small pan and cover with water. Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer and cook the eggs to your liking (7-8 minutes for just hard-boiled). Cool under cold running water then peel and set aside.
- Add the spring onions and tomatoes to the potatoes. Roughly chop the eggs and add to the salad then toss the ingredients together and tip everything into a picnic box.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together and put into a screw top jar.
- Chill the salad and dressing until you’re ready for your picnic. Drizzle the dressing over the salad to serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230