- 2 medium onions, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 20g fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 227g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 vegetable stock cubes, crumbled
- 80g dried red lentils
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 level tsp sweetener
- 600g butternut squash, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and cut into small chunks
- 80g kale, stalks removed, shredded
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- Lime juice, to taste
- Put the onions, garlic, ginger, spices, tomato purée, chopped tomatoes, stock cubes, lentils, carrot, sweetener and 100g butternut squash in a large saucepan. Stir in 600ml boiling water, bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Whizz until smooth using a stick blender or food processor.
- Add the chickpeas, red pepper and remaining squash, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the kale and cherry tomatoes, cover and simmer for a further 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Season with lime juice, salt and pepper and serve hot with rice and Speed vegetables, or cauliflower rice for an Extra Easy SP day.
credits: SW official
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230