- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 stick celery finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 500g lean mince (5% fat)
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 sweet potato (grated)
- 1 dessert spoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 beef oxo cube
- 1 dessert spoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh chopped oregano (or dry if you don’t have fresh)
- 4 (60g) wholemeal bread rolls
- Use Frylight to gently fry the chopped onion (about 10 minutes until it’s well softened. Add the garlic, and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the mince and stir fry until it is browned – breaking it up with the spoon as you go so you don’t get clumps
- Add the tinned tomatoes, and bring to a simmer
- Add in the grated carrot, grated sweet potato,Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, tomato puree, oregano, sweetener and sprinkle over the beef oxo. Stir well, season and leave on a low simmer. I like to simmer mine for at least an hour so that it’s all really nicely blended and the tomatoes break down, but you could give it half an hour if you were in a hurry!
- Serve in a wholemeal roll (healthy extra B) with whatever you fancy!
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230