- 900g lean lamb fillets or leg steaks, all visible fat removed
- 200g baby carrots, peeled and halved
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 baby courgettes, halved lengthways and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cloves
- 200ml lamb stock
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Chopped fresh flat leaf parsley, to garnish
- Place all the ingredients into the slow cooker pot, season and stir.
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on the medium setting, or until the meat is tender.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and bay leaves and serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230