- 500g lean beef, all visible fat removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 5 tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 whole cloves
- 4 green cardamom pods, bruised
- 1 onion, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2cm piece root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 200g passata
- 200ml beef stock
- chopped fresh coriander, to garnish
- Put the beef in a ceramic bowl along with the yogurt and curry powder. Season with salt, stir to mix well, cover with cling film and leave to marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Add the marinated beef mixture to the slow cooker pot with the spices, onion, garlic, ginger and passata. Pour over the beef stock and stir well.
- Cover with the lid and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or until the meat is meltingly tender.
- Check the seasoning, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve with runner beans.
Tip: This recipe would also work really well with lean lamb.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230