INGREDIENTS: -serves 4
- 4 chicken breasts
- 5 cloves garlic or if your lazy like me 5 tsp of Lazy Garlic
- 2 onions peeled and chopped
- 250ml chicken stock
- As many mushrooms as you like
- 200g low fat soft cheese
- Serve with rice and green vegetables (cooked separately)
- Put all the ingredients except the cornflour and soft cheese into the slow cooker and turn it to HIGH for 4 hours or until chicken cooked through.
- When your almost ready to serve (rice and veg nearly ready) remove the chicken breasts and keep them warm.
- Stir in the soft cheese – removing the chicken makes it easier to stir in.
- If you the sauce thicker mix a heaped tbsp of cornflour with 2 or 3 tbsps. of water and added it to the sauce.
- Add the chicken back in then serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.